The first day of the semester is just around the corner, which means the return of homework, all-nighters and residence halls. While you’re probably prepared with your school supplies and dorm décor, it can be easy to forget about shower necessities. Whether you’re sharing a bathroom with your roommate or your entire floor this year, here are eight shower caddy essentials to always have on hand:
1. After a long day filled with classes and homework, give your face some much needed TLC with Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub. Its oil-free formula reaches deep to the pores to dissolve dirt, oil and even makeup, leaving your face feeling clean and refreshed.
2. Between school, sleep and your social life, a few minutes to spare are far and few between. Save time in the shower with Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash – it cleanses AND moisturizes, so you don’t have to worry about lotion post-rinse.
3. Gently exfoliate while you shower with a colorful Net Sponge. It’s a simple step and your skin will thank you!
4. Early first semester, the weather is still warm and shorts are still an option. Invest in a Gillette Venus & Olay Disposable Razor to keep your legs looking smooth in class and after hours.
5. To achieve legs that are both soft and smooth, incorporate Gillette Venus Shave Gel with Olay into your shaving routine. It has 5 times the moisture of a regular bar of soap!
6. For those mornings you oversleep before your 8 a.m. class, have a Bath Collection Animal Print Shower Cap on hand. By keeping your hair dry during a quick in-and-out rinse, you’ll be ready to go and on your way in no time! (Check out these easy ideas for second-day hair – you can thank us later).
7. On mornings you do have time for shampoo and conditioner, use OGX Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng. Its soothing blend of extracts will hydrate your hair, giving it the ultimate shine – not to mention a delicious scent.
8. If you’re on a time crunch and need dry hair stat, use a Goody QuikStyle Water Wicking Shower Comb. It reduces water by 20 percent and removes moisture with every stroke.
With these eight essentials, you’ll have everything you need in your college shower caddy – just don’t forget the towel!