Packing for school can be stressful, especially if it’s your freshman year. So many things can be easy to forget – but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are 13 trendy items that are back-to-college necessities:
1. When you’re headed to campus to study or do homework, it helps to have portable computer accessories along. The Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard connects to your desktop, smartphone or tablet, making it easy to type no matter which device you use. For the ultimate convenience when you’re headed out with your laptop, be sure to grab a Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse.
2. Speaking of techy accessories, never leave your dorm without a trendy Incipio iPhone 6 Phone Case or Skullcandy Ink’d Earbuds. The earbuds come equipped with a built-in microphone, so it’s easier to take calls when you’re out and about.
3. If you’re gone for a while and need lunch on the go, the Rubbermaid Fasten + Go Soup Kit is a great, simple solution. Say goodbye to bulky lunch boxes and hello to this compact container!
4. Most importantly, don’t ever forget the coffee. Invest in a travel mug so that much-needed boost of energy is always readily accessible.
5. When you finish your essay and it’s time to print it for your prof, make sure to have an HP 60 Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge on hand. Or, go digital with a PNY 16GB Compact USB.
6. You’ve got your shower caddy ready for when you get home, but towels are always easily forgotten. Choose a few in colorful patterns and you’ll be good to go!
7. To ensure the little sleep you will get is exceptional, invest in a Room & Retreat ‘Back to College’ Sherpa Throw and sleeping mask. It will probably make waking up for your 8 a.m. tougher than it already is – but it’s so worth it, we promise.
8. When those early morning classes do come around, count on an iHome Portable Alarm Clock Speaker System to get you up and moving. It allows you to set more than one alarm at a time (while conveniently doubling as your back-up phone charger).
9. To keep your alarm clock running and save yourself some cash, splurge for a pair of Duracell rechargeable batteries. They can hold charge for up to a year!
10. Finally, if anything ever breaks – might as well fix it in style! Grab some Printed Duct Tape® in Arabesque for all your dorm room needs.
With these trendy necessities, you’ll be ready as ever to head back to college!