We’ve all been there – with just a few days left of the holiday season, you realize you haven’t found the perfect gift for everyone on your list. Luckily, it’s easier than ever to get all you need at one place. So if you’re already out shopping for food or festive décor, here are a few last-minute presents your friends and family are sure to love (and they’re all things you can find at your local one-stop shop: Meijer!).
For the ladies
Whether it’s your mom, sister, daughter or a friend, all of your best girls will love these thoughtful gifts.
- Chocolates from Ghirardelli or Ferrero Rocher are a great stocking stuffer for anyone with a sweet tooth. Bite-sized treats are best – they’ll last longer (and they’re easier to share!).
- You can’t go wrong gifting gloves or mittens since the weather is so chilly during the holiday season. There’s always a need for extra warm accessories!
- There’s no such thing as too much jewelry, so your gals will love a new bracelet or watch. Opt for neutral metallic tones like gold or silver – that way, your gift is guaranteed to match all their favorite outfits.
- If you’re shopping for a family member or a close friend, you could pick out a sweater or a pair of pajama pants. If you understand their style and know what size they need, they’ll appreciate the thought you put into this present!
- If you’re not sure what treats or trends your ladies like, opt for a cute knickknack or unique household item – whether it’s a coffee mug, a chevron frame or a polka-dot phone case.
For the guys
Not sure what to buy for your dad, bro or S.O.? Here are a few foolproof ideas the men in your life are sure to love.
- A new mug or thermos + your guy’s favorite beverage = an easy and useful combo that they’ll definitely appreciate. Some drinks even come in gift boxes this time of year!
- For men that are dreaming of warmer, sunnier days, brand new golf balls are a great holiday gift. They’ll love having them on-hand when they’re ready to hit the course again.
- But with winter’s not-so-warm weather, puffy vests + plaid are a must-have pair this season. Your guy will stay just the right amount of toasty if he ventures outside on a mild winter day.
- For guys that like to spend a night in now and then, a new Blu-Ray or DVD is the perfect present. Opt for a blockbuster that just hit stores or their favorite flick of all time!
- While the ladies in your life buy new wallets on the regular, your dad, brother or husband might be in need of an upgrade. Choose a billfold in brown or black leather – it’s a sleek, classic style that all guys appreciate.
For the kiddos
Need to cross your child, niece or nephew off your list? Here are a few simple gift ideas for kids of all ages.
- A goofy board game like Pie Face or a Disney movie like Finding Dory will keep your child laughing all winter long. You might enjoy getting in on the fun, too. 🙂
- If your child loves cuddling or has lots of furry friends, choose a brand new stuffed animal they can add to their collection. Tie a bow around its neck and leave it under the tree for them to find!
- Washable paint + brushes are a great gift for children with an artsy side. They’ll have a blast creating their unique masterpieces – plus, the kid-friendly color shouldn’t stain their clothes or your carpet (in case they get extra creative or messy).
- A winter hat featuring the child’s favorite character is a win-win – they’ll stay warm (which you’ll love) while repping their character of choice (which they’ll love).
- Finally, if you’re brave enough to withstand your child’s inevitable sugar rush, candy is a great (and easy) holiday stocking stuffer.
Already finished your shopping, but need some outfit inspiration? Here are some blogger-approved accessories to pair with your holiday ensemble.