The first day of the semester is just around the corner, which means the return of homework, all-nighters and residence halls. While you’re probably prepared with college essentials like school supplies and dorm décor, it can be easy to forget about dorm shower necessities. Whether you’re sharing a bathroom with your roommate or your entire floor this year, here’s what you’ll need to fill your shower caddy.
1. Exfoliating Scrub: After a long day filled with classes and homework, give your face some much needed TLC with Clean & Clear Deep Action 60-Second Shower Mask. Its oil-free formula reaches deep to the pores to dissolve dirt, oil and even makeup, working with the steam of your shower to leave your face feeling clean and refreshed.
2. Body Wash: Between school, sleep and your social life, a few minutes to spare are few and far between. Save time in the shower with Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Body Wash– it cleanses AND moisturizes, so you don’t have to worry about lotion post-rinse. It also contains natural ingredients like shea butter and fig to keep your skin looking healthy (and smelling great, too!).
3. Sponge: Gently exfoliate while you shower with a colorful Net Sponge. It’s a simple step and your skin will thank you!
4. Disposable Razor: Early first semester, the weather is still warm and shorts are still an option. Invest in a Gillette Venus Tropical Disposable Razor to keep your legs looking smooth in class and after hours.
5. Shave Gel: To achieve legs that are both soft and smooth, incorporate Gillette Venus with Olay Moisturizing Shower & Shave Cream into your shaving routine. It gently cleanses while you shave, so it’s the perfect two-in-one.
6. Shower Cap: For those mornings you oversleep before your 8 a.m. class, have a Bath Collection Animal Print Shower Capon hand. By keeping your hair dry during a quick in-and-out rinse, you’ll be ready to go and on your way in no time! (Check out these easy ideas for second-day hair– you can thank us later).
7. Shampoo and Conditioner: On mornings you do have time to wash your hair, use OGX Fade‑Defying Orchid Oil Shampoo and Conditioner. Their potent blend of extracts will hydrate your hair, giving it the ultimate shine – they can also protect color-treated locks from fading.
8. Shower Comb: If you’re on a time crunch and need dry hair stat, use a Goody QuikStyle Water Wicking Shower Comb. It reduces water by 20 percent and removes moisture with every stroke.
With these essentials, you’ll have everything you need to put in your shower caddy – just don’t forget the towel!